Sunday, November 6, 2011

Letter to Isaiah from mommy

To my son Isaiah,

There are so many things that I want to say to you right now. But I will start with these few things. I first off want you to know that when I first found out that I was pregnant with you, I have never felt so complete in my life. I was beyond happy and couldn’t wait to tell your daddy all about our little miracle. You truly are our little miracle since the doctors told us we couldn’t have children. But then there you were our miracle!

I know you are probably scared right now being in this big room with other crying babies, tubes connected to you all over the place, and several different faces that you keep seeing. But everything that is happening to you is to make you feel better and to help you grow and be a big healthy boy. I promise you that me and daddy will never stop fighting for you and will be by your side every step of the way.

There are so many people that have prayed for you to get healthy and that love you even before you blessed us with your presence. They are all still praying and can’t wait to meet you! There are so many things in this world that your daddy and I want to show you. We will NEVER give up on you no matter what!

I know you will fight as long and as hard as you can but I want you to know that if you feel you can’t fight anymore, it is ok to go with Jesus. But your daddy and I will keep fighting until you tell us its time. It will be so hard to say goodbye to you and you will leave a void that will never be replaced. But we all pray that you stay strong and fight this battle with us. We love you so much Isaiah and I promise you that I will be the best mommy that I know how to be and will always be here for you!

I love you my precious son. Your daddy and I can’t wait to bring you home!

No comments:

Post a Comment